If you don't know where to go, you might want to try the road to Penang as many tourist attractions in the state will offer special discounts of up to half the price from March 15 to May 15, 2020.
Among those involved in discounting up to 50% are:
Participating Members (Attractions)
- The Top Penang (George Town)
- Tech Dome Penang (George Town)
- Dark Mansion-3D Glow in the Dark Museum (George Town)
- Penang 3D Trick Art Museum (George Town)
- Penang Hop On Hop Off (George Town)
- Penang Bird Park (Seberang Jaya)
- Entopia by Penang Butterfly Farm (Teluk Bahang)
- Tropical Spice Garden (Teluk Bahang)
- Tropical Fruit Farm (Teluk Bahang)
- Teddyville Museum (Batu Feringgi)
- Audi Dream Farm (Balik Pulau)
- The Habitat (Penang Hill)
- Monkeycup (Penang Hill)
- The Camera & Owl Museum (Penang Hill)
Participating Members (Retail):
- Ghee Hiang (George Town)
- Cheong Kim Chuan Local Products (George Town)
- Harriston Signature (George Town)
- The Chocolate Boutique (George Town)
- Travis Hegel (George Town)
- Craft Batik (Teluk Bahang)
Participating Members (Restaurant):
- David Brown’s Hilltop Garden Restaurant (Penang Hill)
In addition, various leading restaurants and grocery stores also offer a variety of discounts to visitors.
In particular, if you are a resident of Penang with MyKad with state codes 07, 34 and 35 or with your Penang residential address, you will also enjoy this exclusive offer.
Price cuts have been taken as an initiative to help address the slowdown in the state's tourism sector due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
All image credit to: http://atap.org.my/